29 March, 2014

Small Beauty Haul!

I was running out of makeup remover and body wash so I decided to pick up these three products! 



 


Palmolive Naturals Rich Moisture Milk and Honey Shower Milk

Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

The body wash, or "Shower Milk" is just as the name suggests, it's probably one of the softest, moisturing and beautifully scented and sensitive body washes I have ever used. It's my all time favourite and I've been repurchasing it since 2011. I also like how the doesn't linger after the shower so I can apply perfume without the body wash affecting the scent. If you like vanilla/honey scents you will love this baby!

The first step of removing my makeup is using these makeup wipes! They are, and god I hate this word I'm so sorry, perfectly moist. As in, they're not overly wet and leave a gross oily feel to the skin after you use them, but they remove all my makeup in one towelette without having to really scrub and irritate my face. Also there are quite a few makeup wipes that cause my skin to break out, but this one is sensitive enough for me to use everyday. I cannot recommend this product more, it's a must for me!

My finally purchase was the Micellar Water by Garnier which you've no doubt heard people rave about. My friend gave me some to try awhile back and I loved it! Compared to Bioderma I could not tell the difference between the two products, except for the price and packaging. I'd just run out of my makeup remover and thought I'd pick this up instead, I know I'll be able to use it for more 'spot' clean ups while I'm doing my makeup, or as a way of removing the makeup on clients. I'm not too sure how much use I'll actually get out of it considering how much my makeup wipes remove my makeup but I'm sure I'll use it!

What products do you use to remove your makeup? Is there any you would recommend? 

- Maddison Joy x 



No comments:

Post a Comment