08 March, 2014

Makeup March

I'm totally hopeless at keeping my new years resolutions so instead I have decided to make a goal for a whole month. Now that we're in March, I've decided this month will be Makeup March!


Unfortunately, this won't be an overly exciting month, despite having Makeup as its theme. My parents are going to America in a few months (wah!) and because makeup is so much more affordable there, I need to save money so they can buy some new products for me. So this month will have two components;

1) I SOLEMNLY SWEAR NOT TO PURCHASE MORE MAKEUP THIS MONTH

2) I SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO USE UP PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE HIT PAN.

Buuuuuttt, because I'm such a makeup addict, this month will be a challenge, and considering there's an exception to every rule, this is mine:
I can only buy makeup if there is a  good sale (30-50%) or if I am replacing an item which I use on a daily basis.

Let me know if you are going to join in with my Makeup March, I'm sure you'll see a fashion haul in the near future to help with my shopping cravings.

- Maddison Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment