05 March, 2014

MIA

Sorry for being MIA lately, the truth is I just didn't know what to post about. No one is actually reading this other apart from me and if you've ever started a blog you would know the feeling of sadness that consumes you when you realise your efforts are going unnoticed. However, I've decided that my goal is to post at least once a week on this blog!

Because I never actually started this blog with an intro, I thought this was the perfect time to write a little one, while I'm feeling motivated to post! Here's 5 things you don't know about me:

1) I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Business/Media and Communications, majoring in Public Relations and I'm also almost half way to completing a Cert II in Makeup and Skincare at the Academy of Makeup!
2) I don't particularly like shopping online - I'm weird, I know. I like the whole process of trying on clothing to see how it fits on me and what the material is like. Not being able to do this really frustrates me and I'm so scared I'm not going to like the item if I purchase it online and not be able to exchange or refund it.
3) Recently I've been loving all sorts of comedy videos on Youtube, especially those who share the same lame, Australian humour like me.
4) I'm looking at getting a boob job done next year.
5) I plan to travel once I turn 21 and have completed my degree.

Well there you go, some random facts about me that you just didn't really need to know! I supposed if you're bored this is a quick fix though, I'm working on being more positive this year!

If you have any suggestions on possible blog post topics, please let me know, I'm thinking of doing a few OOTD's coming up and a possible uni/school organisation/beauty must haves so keep an eye out for that.


Maddison Joy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment