10 April, 2014

Beauty Scenarios Tag

Considering I don't post photos of myself on her and you really don't know me that well I thought I'd do a tag video so you can get to know me more! Instead of 50 questions or the TMI tag I thought I'd do something a little bit different, the beauty scenarios tag,

Scenario 1 - You have to get rid of all of your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drug store foundation, which ones do you keep? - 
This totally depends on if I'm pale or fake tanned! Is that weird? 
If I'm pale - If I'm using my high end foundations I like to mix the Mac Studio Fix with Nars Sheer glow if I'm pale because I like more full coverage and I find mixing the two lightest shades is a perfect match for me, but if I had to choose one it would be the Mac Studio Fix because it's a slightly better shade for my skin. Drugstore would definitely be the Revlon ColourStay Foundation.
If I'm tanned - High end would be Nars Sheer Glow and drugstore definitely the Loreal True Match Foundation.  

Scenario 2 - You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Hmm, this is a hard one! If it was me I would want to be told, there's nothing worse than having lipstick on your teeth or your dress tucked into your underwear and when you finally realise you're like 'how long was it like this for? Why didn't anyone tell me?!'. I think it would depend on how much lipstick it was and the kind of person the interviewer was. If it was only a little bit and barely noticeable or if I thought she would have been embarrassed or upset than absolutely not!

Scenario 3 - Your not feeling yourself and need a pick me up, which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Probably Mac's "Ruby Woo". It's so beautiful and red lipstick always gives me more confidence!

Scenario 4 - You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and make-up differently? 
As for my hair I would go to the hairdresser I go to now and get a treatment to get rid of all the frizz! For makeup I would buy myself the Revlon Colourstay Foundation I use now. It's hard being a pale teenage who doesn't know how to match foundation correctly - I'd want to fix that ASAP!

Scenario 5 - You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott haircut but they hear you wrong and give you a Pixie cut, Do you a) You smile and say thank you, leave and then call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward OR c) Complain to the manager and ask for a refund? 
Honestly, I would probably cry! I have longish hair and a ridiculous emotional attachment to it! Then I'm sure once I have calmed down I would go to another hairdresser to add colour/something to distract me from the length of my hair. Plus a good set of extensions!

Scenario 6 - Your friend surprise you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which do it all palette do you pack in your make up bag? 
I don't really have a 'do it all' palette, so I would probably choose the Gorgeous Cosmetics palette I designed myself - It has a highlight colour, two blush colours, a beautiful shimmery taupe colour, a medium brown which is perfect to fill in my eyebrows aswell, and a black matte shade as well as a shimmery black shade!

Scenario 7 - Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe but your beauty stash has been raided...what is the product you really hope is safe?
Probably my foundation, just so I feel comfortable enough to leave the house!

Scenario 8 - Your friend borrows your make up and returns it in an awful condition do you a) just pretend you haven't noticed b) ask them to re purchase it or c) do the same to one of their's.
Most likely I would nicely ask them what happened to the makeup and explain that I wasn't happy with the way my products were treated and if it happened again I wouldn't let them borrow my makeup. 

I would love to see you all do this tag, I find reading the answers interesting! Let me know what you would do in these scenarios!

- Maddison Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment