24 January, 2014

January Lust

January Lust

As January comes to the end, and my bank account is still recovering from the holiday season, there are a few products that I have my eye on;

1) Mac's Ruby Woo - Red lipstick has become a necessity for me so it astounds me that I have yet to get my hands on this amazing lipstick. Currently I have been loving the Australis Velour Lips in NY-CEE, the pigmentation as well as longevity make this a must in my makeup bag, that being said, I am sure to pick up Ruby Woo asap! 
2) DKNY Pure Eau De Parfum - Can I just say that I am not really a perfume lover, I tend to prefer more vanilla/warm/candle/body wash type scents (if that even make sense) but wow. This is incredible! Described as being a 'soft floral scent features a drop of vanilla in water as its signature' the perfume is a light yet warm, vanilla fresh scent. I'm failing miserably at trying to describe it so I'm going to stop now, but I definitely recommend getting your hands on it.  
3) Benefit Gimme Brow - I like my brows bold and thick and this brow gel does just that in an instant, transforming my brows from nothing spectacular to full and defined. Having tested this product out numerous times but being reluctant to purchase due to the price in Australia, I feel like I will be making a purchase from the Benefit website very soon! 
4) Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - After watching Lauren Curtis on youtube for years, it seems curiousity has killed the cat. Aka I'm desperately wanting to try her all time favourite mascara after seeing the difference just one application makes on her lashes. If this can make my lashes look as black, full and long as hers I want it!
5) Nars Orgasm and Laguna Duo - Don't ask me why it's taken me so long to get on the Nars bandwagon. Let's be honest, it may have been the price, but after purchasing the Sheer Glow Foundation and Creamy Concealer today (my bank account is literally crying), I cannot wait to purchase these babies!
6) Michael Kor's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch - I was yet to find my 'perfect' watch but when I was having a look in Myer today I spotted this bad boy! Being pale (literally NW10) I find that silver suits my skin tone more, but I'm so indecisive when it comes to watches. I love the oversized 'boyfriend' style watches, but they tend to look disproportionate in comparison to my tiny, delicate wrist, so finding one has been a challenge. The rhinestones/crystals/not too sure what they're called give a more feminine look and create the perfect balance to the oversized watch. 
It's bordering on midnight and I'm starting to crave a maccas cheeseburger so I think sleep is a must now. Let me know what you've been lusting over and what you've been loving this month, I'd love to hear. Also if you have any feedback about this blog, please share it with me! 

- MaddisonJoy x