25 January, 2014

Shop Magazine

*

 I started my relaxing long weekend with the perfectly timed, latest addition of Shop Til You Drop arriving in my letterbox. What was even better? Everything featured in the mag was under $100! Having celebrated a little too hard over the festive season, my bank account will be recovering for a little bit longer. This being said, my inner shopaholic finds its hard (impossible actually) to stop spending money. Magazines these days tend to feature exquisite designs that are not included in my student budgeting so it was a breathe of fresh air to see one of my favourite magazines featuring pieces and products under $100. 

Not just this, but as usual they featured "5 ways to wear" which gives readers inspiration on how to style the same piece over and over, my favourite section of the magazine. This edition also listed budget beauty buys, all under $5! Anyone in Australia would realise how hard it is to purchase good quality, affordable cosmetics, so for it to be under $5 is incredible!

P.S if you're looking for some last minute Australia Day outfit inspiration check out their 'How to wear' article featuring BBQ appropriate options here. Let me know what your favourite magazine publications are in the comments below.

- Maddison Joy x