11 May, 2014

April Favourites

If you're someone like me who accidentally wrote year 2012 instead of 2014 keeping up with what month it is, is almost impossible! Last month was filled with a crazy amount of uni work so this blog didn't get enough lovin'. However there was some items that I've been lovin' last month, here's a sneak peak;

April Favourites

April Favourites by maddisonjoy featuring brow makeup

The Hills: Oh My God. I've watched the whole series before, but I love it even more this time around, if possible. Bring back the days of LC working as an intern, dating Brody Jenner and the beginning of Speidi.

Elf HD Under Eye Setting Powder: I've always had a problem with concealer creasing under my eyes, no matter what concealer I'm wearing. I've tried everything (even cult fav Mac Pro Longwear creases on me!) and this is the only thing that will stop it from creasing. If you have not tried this, you need to!

Elf Eyebrow Kit: This is amaaazing! It has revolutionised my eyebrow routine. It's quick, easy, affordable and lasts all day, and looks great! What more could you want?

Moroccan Oil: The change of weather has dried out my hair, and this baby saves the day! I find it works better if I apply it when my hair is towel dried, and then on dried hair. Applying it on slightly wet hair helps it absorb into my hair better and makes it so much healthier.

Hurraw! Lip Balm: No one likes dry, chapped lips and this balm is great to re-hydrate them. With all natural ingredients, you know that using this is such a great product.

Bondi Sands Wash Off Tan (Dark): We all know I'm a fake tan addict, and Bondi Sands is my holy grail tan. Coming into winter when nights are getting colder makes tanning a lot more unappealing considering you have to stand around naked while your tan dries to avoid getting tiger stripes! I love how easily and quickly this product applies and absorbs, leaving an even and natural coloured tan immediately.




No comments:

Post a Comment